A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Thursday, January 18, 2007

I finally heard from the RE in San Francisco. They said that I can not start injectibles until the chocolate cyst is gone, and that it will not go away on it's own. They have a call into my ob/gyn to have him call the hospital and get me scheduled for surgery. The LAP will consist of removing the cyst, clean up any remaining endometriosis and do an HSG to make sure my tubes are clear. After the surgery I can call and get in to see the RE so that we can get a game plan going into next cycle. I will let you all know when they schedule me for surgery. Hopefully it will be soon so I can get more pain meds since I am out of Morphine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home