Talk about being an emotional wreck! It looks like I ovulated on Monday (2/19). I will take a Progesterone test on Monday (2/26) to confirm. I also have a dr appointment with Dr. Heinlein today as a post-op from surgery. Dr. Selinger told me to ask Dr. Heinlein to do an u/s to see if he can tell if I ovulated or not. Sometimes they can, sometimes they can't. I was having bad pain on my left side on Monday also, so Dr. S wants to confirm that the ovary is okay and there is nothing wrong with it.
I can't stop crying. Poor Nick! If I am an emotional wreck like this after ovulating, I can only imagine what I will be like pregnant!
I can't stop crying. Poor Nick! If I am an emotional wreck like this after ovulating, I can only imagine what I will be like pregnant!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home