A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tahoe and Progesterone Test

We are back from Lake Tahoe. We had a great time. In our cabin, it was just Nick, my mom and I. My brother, and sister-in-law were not able to make it up with their 2 year old, but we were thinking about them and love them very much. My uncle Shannon and his wife Cheryl stayed in a cabin just up the way with some friend's of theirs. They all came over Sunday night for Crock-pot lasagna. Yummy!

Here are a couple of pictures





I went and got my blood taken for my progesterone test today. It took her 3 times to finally get it, and 2 of the veins burst. I'm sure I will get lovely brusises, but at least she got the blood she needed. I should have the results back tomorrow. Going for a big number like 15 or higher but would be happy with even a 10 or higher. Big number, big number, no whammies!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home