Latest
We are back from Coast Watch. The weather was beautiful. It rained this time last year, so this was a pleasant change. Here are some pictures I took while we were out there.









On a fertility note, I finished my Arimidex yesterday and so we are waiting for a positive OPK and then I will trigger. Nick is at training in SF this week so we will not be able to get in to the RE's office to do an IUI, so we will just use the timed intercourse method, and hope for the best. I will update later this week.
On a fertility note, I finished my Arimidex yesterday and so we are waiting for a positive OPK and then I will trigger. Nick is at training in SF this week so we will not be able to get in to the RE's office to do an IUI, so we will just use the timed intercourse method, and hope for the best. I will update later this week.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home