Knocked Up...
Not us, the movie. We went and saw Knocked Up last night in the theater. It was a great movie. I recommend everyone go see it. It is a movie that both guys and girls should see. I would not recommend it for anyone under 16 maybe. Lots of nudity and drug use. It is rated R yet we saw a couple who had their kids with them who were maybe 8 and 12. They left 1/4 of the way through the movie.
On a fertility note... I did in fact ovulate on my own this cycle, and will go in tomorrow for a progesterone blood test. I will report back on Tuesday with the results.
On a fertility note... I did in fact ovulate on my own this cycle, and will go in tomorrow for a progesterone blood test. I will report back on Tuesday with the results.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home