A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

We did it again!

Looks like another sucessful month of ovulating on our own!! We went camping over the weekend with my mom, uncle and aunt and had a great time. I brought some OPK with me to do, just so we knew if we would ovulate soon. Well, on Saturday CD10 I got a smiley face on my digital OPK which meant ovulation in about 48 hours or so. It was negative on Sunday. Both Saturday and Sunday I was gettig sharp pains on my right side and by Monday morning they were gone. Tuesday and today my temp went up. One more day will confirm that ovulation was on Monday. Yeah!!

If we get pregnant this cycle, the baby will be due around my nephew's 3rd birthday. I think that would be cool to have them almost 3 years exactly apart, but if we aren't, it's ok and we'll try again next month.

And it would be cool to say our baby was conceived while camping!!

Love you all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home