Progesterone Test and other news
I had my blood drawn today for my progesterone test. I will get the results back tomorrow. I am looking for a nice number like last month, which was 14.
On another note, I was diagnosed with depression last week. It has taken me a long time to come to the conclusion that this could be goin on with me, and my dr confirmed it last week. He has put me on Prozac and I have been feeling good on it. I forgot to take it today and was in a funk all day. I put some in my purse when I got home so I can make sure I have some in case I forget again some morning.
I will update tomorrow with test results
On another note, I was diagnosed with depression last week. It has taken me a long time to come to the conclusion that this could be goin on with me, and my dr confirmed it last week. He has put me on Prozac and I have been feeling good on it. I forgot to take it today and was in a funk all day. I put some in my purse when I got home so I can make sure I have some in case I forget again some morning.
I will update tomorrow with test results

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home