A little closer to an answer
I spoke with AN today. She said that has a perm. physical address for AE and is sending off the BM phone and packet tomorrow. AE has an ultra sound tomorrow, and will hopefully find out the gender. She has asked how we are doing and is glad that we are looking forward to coming out to see her before the baby is born, and that the phone is coming so she can talk to us directly. I am waiting for the agency to make direct contact with AN, and then to contact me so I get their impressions, but for now, it sounds like it really may be a GO!
UPDATE: As I was typing this I got a call from the agency. They are having AN send the BM phone and packet tomorrow overnight to AE and they will reimburse her for the shipping so we can get it out there to her. The agency feels that this is 100% a REAL situation and that if all goes well, our baby will be in our arms is about a month!!
Keep those prayers coming!
UPDATE: As I was typing this I got a call from the agency. They are having AN send the BM phone and packet tomorrow overnight to AE and they will reimburse her for the shipping so we can get it out there to her. The agency feels that this is 100% a REAL situation and that if all goes well, our baby will be in our arms is about a month!!
Keep those prayers coming!

1 Comments:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
That about sums it up. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home