Updates
Sorry I have not posted lately. So, let's see...
Tuesday we mailed out our adoption application paperwork and application fee, so we have officially begun the process.
That same night, we went and picked up the exact glider and ottoman I wanted from someone that was selling it off Craigslist. It is normally like a $215 glider set, and we got it for $85. I will post a picture as soon as I can
Hope everyone is well
Tuesday we mailed out our adoption application paperwork and application fee, so we have officially begun the process.
That same night, we went and picked up the exact glider and ottoman I wanted from someone that was selling it off Craigslist. It is normally like a $215 glider set, and we got it for $85. I will post a picture as soon as I can
Hope everyone is well

1 Comments:
What a steal! I'm jealous :)
Post a Comment
<< Home