A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Thursday, May 08, 2008

OMG... Look how cute!!

I think I found our theme for the nursery!! I found it online at Babies R Us. It's called Pro Flyer. It is of course supposed to be for a boy, but it has burgundy running through it, and I think if we girl-it-up a little, it would work for a girl too. I am so in love with it, and of course Mr.Aviation Enthusiast (AKA Nick) likes it too. I can't wait until we have the money to get it!!!

What do you think?

2 Comments:

Blogger g said...

oh its just adorable.. !!!

May 08, 2008 11:45 AM  
Blogger nursetinkheather said...

SUPER cute!!!
Are you buying it now? Or waiting?

May 08, 2008 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home