A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Update...

Well, not really!

Not much to update with. The months until we start the process are moving way too slow!! Our adoption profile for the agency to show to birthparents is almost complete, but I am sure I will change it again 100 times before we finalize it. We still each have to do our autobiography, but once we are ready to start the process, we will just buckle down and do it. I am trying not to get everything done right now so that I am not totally bored the next couple of months.

We did go have dinner at our friend's Aaron and Brenda's the other night. They have a child through domestic adoption, and one through IVF, so it was nice to have dinner and pick their brains some. Their kids are super cute!!

Anyway, that's it for now

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having adopted, the waiting all seems like it flew by in retrospect. But when you are going through it, it just seems to drag.

May 06, 2008 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home