A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Another "log" added to the fire...

After doing loads of research and talking to others, we have come to the conclusion that I may have Celiac Disease. What is it? Basically, I have an intolerance to gluten which is found in things such as pasta, bread, pizza, waffles, bagels, cakes, cookies... basically all the good things. LOL

So, now it is time to re-train my way of thinking and the way I eat. I will be keeping this as a blog about adoption, but since my health, or lack there of, is a big part of my life, so I will be talking about this from time to time too.

Hope all is well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Polly Gamwich said...

Jeny - I'm sorry ... Celiacs disease is so limiting!!

Did they confirm it for you? I've heard that if you treat it you'll be much better off.

Sorry about the bum news.

April 20, 2008 11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home