Frustrated
I just need to vent. I basically have our whole adoptive parent profile done, I just need to set it up, but the whole thing is written. I know...what is frustrating about that right? The thing that is frustrating is that we do not have the money to pursue the whole adoption thing right now, and who knows when we will. Maybe a year, maybe 2, maybe less... it's hard to say. It is out of my hands. It's not even that we need the 10-15k upfront, we just need to know that we have that coming before when can go any further incase my some miracle we get matched right away.
Oh well... it's out of my hands at the moment.
I am looking forward to getting the info packets from an agency in Oregon and one in San Francisco, so that's good... I guess.
Sorry to be such a downer. Guess having my period does not help either. LOL
Oh well... it's out of my hands at the moment.
I am looking forward to getting the info packets from an agency in Oregon and one in San Francisco, so that's good... I guess.
Sorry to be such a downer. Guess having my period does not help either. LOL

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home