Now we wait...
I took a HPT last night and then went back and looked at it again well over the suggested time limit. I saw a very faint line, almost looked like an indent in the stick. I took that one and an old one to Nick and had him see if he could figure out which one is the one I was looking at. He chose the same one. I told him not to get his hopes up to much, it could be a faulty test or an evaporation line.
I tested again this morning on a internet cheapy and a FRER. Both were negative (as I guessed they would be). I then went for my Beta test. The phlebotomist blew the 1st vein, and then the 2nd blew as she was pulling the needle out after the blood draw. Nothing new there, so now I am already getting lovely bruises!!
Hopefully I will get the results back around 4PM today, but unfortunately, I am not holding my breath for a positive.
If it is really negative, I will not take any more progesterone, and then I will wait for AF to show, and then start BCP on CD1 of the next cycle. I will then take 3 weeks of BCP, and then start all the injections over again, beginning with the Lupron. The good news is that we will be starting off at 150iu of the Menopur instead of the 75iu we started at before. So maybe it will be a shorter cycle. That would be nice!!
So, now we wait...
I tested again this morning on a internet cheapy and a FRER. Both were negative (as I guessed they would be). I then went for my Beta test. The phlebotomist blew the 1st vein, and then the 2nd blew as she was pulling the needle out after the blood draw. Nothing new there, so now I am already getting lovely bruises!!
Hopefully I will get the results back around 4PM today, but unfortunately, I am not holding my breath for a positive.
If it is really negative, I will not take any more progesterone, and then I will wait for AF to show, and then start BCP on CD1 of the next cycle. I will then take 3 weeks of BCP, and then start all the injections over again, beginning with the Lupron. The good news is that we will be starting off at 150iu of the Menopur instead of the 75iu we started at before. So maybe it will be a shorter cycle. That would be nice!!
So, now we wait...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home