A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Slowly moving along

I had u/s yesterday and after 10 days on injects (and 7 Lupron before that), I had 2 almost 9mm follies on the right, and a lining of 8mm. They increased my meds to 150iu of Menopur for 5 days and I go back Monday for a repeat u/s. Guess I am just a slow responder. If you remember though, after 5 days of injects I had 1 @ 8.2mm, so it has slowed down a little, but another one caught up so. Hopefully these 2 grow over the next couple of days. Keep those fingers crossed.

Next appointment 11/19

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home