A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

If it's not one thing, it's another.

I seem to have received a nice head cold. This sucks, but I will get through it. I am going to try not to take anything, and see if I can get through it on my own, but we will see. I may just do a saline nasal spray and see how that works.

My ovaries are also really achy. This could be a very good sign, as it could mean my ovaries are growing some nice follicles. Tomorrow night is my last shot before we have an u/s. Fingers crossed that I will trigger Friday night after u/s and we will do IUI on Sunday. If it extends into next week instead, I am ok with that as it will still be on a good time line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home