A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Monday, October 22, 2007

Look at my babies!!

So on Thursday or Friday Nick and I went and bought 3 fish for our fish tank. We bought a black and silver Molly fish, a orange and white Platy and an orange and white swordtail. Tonight I was sitting on the floor looking at the tank and saw what I thought was food or poop on the bottom of the tank. Next thing I know, I notice it's a baby fish. There are like 15 of them!! So I called the fish store where we bought them (which is next door) and went over and bought a breeder tank to see if we can keep them alive.

Maybe it's a sign!!

Look at my pretty babies!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home