So ready
I am so ready to get on with the next cycle. My last BCP is going to be this Friday and then Saturday night I start the Lupron. Hopefully Aunt Flo arrives shortly after and we can get on with the next cycle.
I have a prayer that I say every morning and every night and hopefully it will help get us pregnant too. It goes:
Baby Breath and Baby Butts
Oh God please, I'm going nuts
Bring me one, or bring me two
I don't care, pink or blue
Little Hands and Little Feet
A Miracle now would be so sweet
So God please, help me out
BFP I wanna shout!!
I have a prayer that I say every morning and every night and hopefully it will help get us pregnant too. It goes:
Baby Breath and Baby Butts
Oh God please, I'm going nuts
Bring me one, or bring me two
I don't care, pink or blue
Little Hands and Little Feet
A Miracle now would be so sweet
So God please, help me out
BFP I wanna shout!!

2 Comments:
we wish you all the luck and strength!!!!! it is all worth it in the end you get a beautiful creation!!!!!!!
sorry that comment was from j and i. goodluck if you need anything i am here for support.
jess
Post a Comment
<< Home