Oh the pain
I got a migraine at about 7:00 Sunday night. We went to the neurologist yesterday even though our coverage was not effective until this morning. He is the neurologist I saw for my arm. I told Nick ahead of time that I did not want to see him for my head because he really does not listen to me, but the nurse said my regular neuro is out of town and I needed to see this guy about my arm anyway. Fine, but I was not happy about it. The dr starts off with my arm. The MRI was clear, he has no idea what is wrong, because of the fact that he does not have a diagnosis, he would not extend my disability, nor would he clear me to go back to work. So I move past that for now, becuase this migraine is killing me. Jacka$$ told me to take an aspirin and go back to sleep. I have had this for 24 hours and asprin is not working, nor is sleep. He was like, "I do not know what you want me to do for you, there is nothing I can do" FIRST time I have ever walked out on a dr in the middle of him talking. Poor Nick. I just left him in the room with the dr. He came walking out with the dr about 10 minutes later. As soon as the dr saw me sitting in the waiting room, he turned to Nick and said "I'm doing all I can Sir" Luckily there was no one else there, because I said "Bull sh** and walked outside to the car.
The migraine is now worse than ever and Nick decided he wanted to take me to the ER becuase I needed help. We get to the ER and they send me to the Urgent Care clinic where I will be seen sooner. I am now in a wheelchair as I am having trouble walking. The UC dr comes in and asks me a couple of questions and then was like "I don't know what you want me to do for you" I don't care, just get rid of this da** headache. They gave me Morphine for the pain I was feeling in my head and spine, and sent me home.
The headache still as of this morning still has not gone away. It is confirmed benefits are back. I am not sure if no one was willing to do anything for me because of the no benefits or what, but I have never had such a bad experience before.
Anyway, I am waiting for a call back from my regular dr to see about coming in to see him to see what we can do. I am worried that I am gonna have temporary paralysis of the legs again.
The migraine is now worse than ever and Nick decided he wanted to take me to the ER becuase I needed help. We get to the ER and they send me to the Urgent Care clinic where I will be seen sooner. I am now in a wheelchair as I am having trouble walking. The UC dr comes in and asks me a couple of questions and then was like "I don't know what you want me to do for you" I don't care, just get rid of this da** headache. They gave me Morphine for the pain I was feeling in my head and spine, and sent me home.
The headache still as of this morning still has not gone away. It is confirmed benefits are back. I am not sure if no one was willing to do anything for me because of the no benefits or what, but I have never had such a bad experience before.
Anyway, I am waiting for a call back from my regular dr to see about coming in to see him to see what we can do. I am worried that I am gonna have temporary paralysis of the legs again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home