A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Thursday, September 13, 2007

I think we are done

Due to financial reasons at the moment, I think we are going to have to stop TTC. We need to take the baby money, and use it so we can pay off Kaiser to get our insurance back so I can still have my dr appointments for my arm, but will have to give up TTC because we do not have the financial means at the moment to do both. I am severly depressed and feel like my chance at motherhood as totally slipped through my fingers

I love each and every one of you and hope to one day bring a baby into this world, but am having a hard time seeing that dream ever come true. It feels like I am being punished for something, I just wish I knew what it was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home