1 shot down, too many more to count
I did my 1st shot of Lupron tonight. It was not bad at all. It's an insulin needle that is really very tiny. You just fill the syringe with air to the 20 unit mark, stick the needle in the top of the Lupron bottle, put the air in the bottle, withdrawl 20 units of Lupron, wipe your tummy with an alcohol wipe, and jab the needle into the tummy, and push in the plunger. Piece of cake. No sweat. Now hopefully I don't get any side effects, but the worse I have heard are pretty much hot flashes and moodiness, but those that know me, know that is pretty normal anyway. LOL
I will try to get pictures later of the process for those that care to see.
I will try to get pictures later of the process for those that care to see.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home