Injections class and updates
So I had my injections class in SF today. It was pretty simple, as it was basically the same as when i do my trigger shot just a little more meds to mix. Not a big deal. You use these tiny insulin needles, so it should not be that bad.
I have my HSG on Sept 5 to make sure my tubes are clear before moving on to the Lupron. Luckily this is going to be done in Santa Rosa
The plan is, I finish the rest of my BCP, then on CD22 I start the Lupron (20iu) a night and on the day my period starts I call SF to set up my baseline u/s. They will then tell me how much Bravelle to start taking and when. I will be mixing this with the Lupron also. Kinda like a little fertility cocktail! Woo hoo!
I will them be monitored over the next couple of weeks after that and continue on the meds and then when my eggs are ready, we will do the trigger shot, IUI, and start the progesterone.
Come on BFP!!! I wanna be pregnant!!!
I have my HSG on Sept 5 to make sure my tubes are clear before moving on to the Lupron. Luckily this is going to be done in Santa Rosa
The plan is, I finish the rest of my BCP, then on CD22 I start the Lupron (20iu) a night and on the day my period starts I call SF to set up my baseline u/s. They will then tell me how much Bravelle to start taking and when. I will be mixing this with the Lupron also. Kinda like a little fertility cocktail! Woo hoo!
I will them be monitored over the next couple of weeks after that and continue on the meds and then when my eggs are ready, we will do the trigger shot, IUI, and start the progesterone.
Come on BFP!!! I wanna be pregnant!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home