A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Wanna get me pregnant?!

Desperate times, call for desperate measures.

We need money! All money loaned will be returned in full. I promise!!

I just want the chance to have a baby!!

I am trying to think of anything I can sell, other than myself, that I could get money for, and am having no luck. I just don't know what to do. We were right on the line of getting the meds, and trying to get pregnant this cycle, and it once again slipped through our fingers. I don't know what else to do.

I can't just give up. Not yet. I know it is not the end forever, but it just feels like it. If we cancel this cycle, I have to wait until I get my period again, and then do a birth control cycle, and then we can try again with meds. Meaning it will be November/December before we get to try again.

I just can't stop crying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home