A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Friday, October 05, 2007

Here we go again

I spoke with SF yesterday and they said that as soon as my next cycle starts, I can begin the BCP again, and then follow the same protocol as last time. So for now it will be 21 days of BCP then on CD22, I will begin the 20 units of Lupron and then when my period arrives again, I will go in for an u/s on CD3 or CD4, and then will begin the injections "cocktail".

I am so ready to get this going, and today I am cramping and spotting a little, so I will go to the lab to confirm I am not pregnant, and then if this is really my period, I will start the pills as soon as I start bleeding.

Yeah! It's amazing how there are times in an infertile woman's life that she is extremely excited to get her period!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home