A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Meds

Today Nick, my mom and I went to San Francisco to pick up my meds for the upcoming cycle.

I got the following:
30 2mg tablets Estradiol (1 tablet orally)
1 kit Lupron
1 box HCG (2 doses worth)
30 200mg Prometrim (1 capsule vaginally 2x per day)
20 75iu vials Menopur

I got 20 vials of the Menopur for $399.25. That means I payed 19.96 per vial!!!

I think they charged me wrong, for the whole kit and caboodle, because there are only 3 prescriptions, not 5 listed on the receipt, but I'm not complaining. I got all the prescriptions listed above for $444.25

My receipt also says my drug benefit saved me $599.95!!

We went and ate at Cheesecake Factory after. Yummmy!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home