Happy Halloween, Earthquakes and Cycle Starts
Happy Halloween to all. Hope you all have had a great day. We got 1 set of trick or treaters, and it was our manager's kids. Oh well. Guess that's what happens when you live off of a highway.
We experienced an earthquake last night. It happened at about 8:00pm and was a 5.6 magnitude and was based just north of San Jose. That is over 100 miles from us. I felt it. Nick didn't. He does not feel many though.
Today is officially CD1. I got a call this morning from the RE's office, and I have my CD3 u/s on Friday at 10:20. All of a sudden I am so nervous about this. Not about the shots, as I have been doing these for almost a week already, just nervous that my then end of the month, we could be pregnant. I know that it is possible it won't happen the 1st cycle, but I am thinking positive, and before you know it, we will be pregnant with triplets. LOL Still having those triplet dreams!!
We experienced an earthquake last night. It happened at about 8:00pm and was a 5.6 magnitude and was based just north of San Jose. That is over 100 miles from us. I felt it. Nick didn't. He does not feel many though.
Today is officially CD1. I got a call this morning from the RE's office, and I have my CD3 u/s on Friday at 10:20. All of a sudden I am so nervous about this. Not about the shots, as I have been doing these for almost a week already, just nervous that my then end of the month, we could be pregnant. I know that it is possible it won't happen the 1st cycle, but I am thinking positive, and before you know it, we will be pregnant with triplets. LOL Still having those triplet dreams!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home