A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Friday, November 09, 2007

Who stopped praying?!

I am back from my 1st u/s. My lining was 7.7 and I had one measurable follicle on my right of 8.9mm. They told me to continue on the 20iu Lupron/75iu Menopur along with the 2mg estradiol for another 5 days. My next u/s is Wed 11/14. They said they are happy with where I am at, but I am a little sad as I was hoping for at least 2 measurable follicles and for them to be over 10mm at least.

Oh well, 5 more days of shots!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Polly Gamwich said...

you're so funny. I love the title of this post ... I just might have to steal it sometime soon!

November 09, 2007 2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home