I think I popped!!
After we got home from Lunch at Fresh Choice with my mom after the IUI yesterday, I was cramping pretty bad and was just plain exhausted, so I went to lay down in bed. I must have fallen asleep around 3:30 or 4 and woke up at about 6 in severe pain in my right ovary and then *poof* it was gone, so i think it was my body releasing the egg. We made sure to Baby Dance (BD) again last night, so I think our timing overall was good. Today I started the Prometrium pills, and it was not as bad as I thought.
Now we just have to wait just under 2 weeks to find out if it worked.
And I could not have asked for a better partner in this whole thing. Nick waited on me hand and foot yesterday making sure I did nothing but relax and told me today to also keep me feet up and rest and get that egg fertilized. Not gonna fight him on that one!
Now we just have to wait just under 2 weeks to find out if it worked.
And I could not have asked for a better partner in this whole thing. Nick waited on me hand and foot yesterday making sure I did nothing but relax and told me today to also keep me feet up and rest and get that egg fertilized. Not gonna fight him on that one!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home