A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Thursday, December 20, 2007

New thoughts

Looking at my pill pack today, I realized that I will be taking my last BCP on Dec 30th, which means I should be starting my Lupron the next day, but I am delaying it by a day, so I do not have to worry about bringing it with me where ever we go for New Year's Eve. That being said, that means I will be starting the injects portion of this cycle on Jan 1. Maybe that means that it will be a great year, and we can get my mom a new grandchild this year, and Nick's parents their 1st!

May 2008 bring you all joy and happiness!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home