Latest
Just wanted to give a little post as it has been awhile since I last updated.
I have been having pretty "normal" cycles, but have no idea if I have been ovulating or not as I have not been testing. My January cycle was 29 days and my February cycle was only 24. We have decided to do OPK this month to see if I get a positive OPK or if I just have normal length cycles with no ovulation. I have not decided yet if I should start temping again. I have been waking up at the same time each day lately, so maybe I will. I will think about it today, and decide for tomorrow what to do before i get to far into my cycle that it won't make a difference.
I have been having pretty "normal" cycles, but have no idea if I have been ovulating or not as I have not been testing. My January cycle was 29 days and my February cycle was only 24. We have decided to do OPK this month to see if I get a positive OPK or if I just have normal length cycles with no ovulation. I have not decided yet if I should start temping again. I have been waking up at the same time each day lately, so maybe I will. I will think about it today, and decide for tomorrow what to do before i get to far into my cycle that it won't make a difference.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home