CD1 has come and gone
We found out that there is a problem with our insurance, and so we are unable to do injects this cycle without paying a fortune so we cancelled this cycle. I have made the decision that I can not handle the stress of trying to make a baby right now.
I go on Thursday to the Rheumatologist on Thursday to confirm that I infact have Fibromyalgia. My regular doctor had me go out an buy a book to start reading before my appointment. The way I look at this appointment since reading a large part of the book is that this appt is to learn how to live with this, not to confirm, as the book has pretty much done that.
I also weighed myself last Monday and the scale surprized me with a 188. I am only 5'6" so that is close to 50lbs overweight by most charts.
I really need to get my weight (and health) undercontrol, so we are taking several months off (so I say now, lol) and are going to focus on my health, weight, $$ and our relationship, and will see about TTC again closer to June (if some miracle does not happen before).
Thank you all for your love and support, and check back for updates on the weightloss, and fibromyalgia.
I go on Thursday to the Rheumatologist on Thursday to confirm that I infact have Fibromyalgia. My regular doctor had me go out an buy a book to start reading before my appointment. The way I look at this appointment since reading a large part of the book is that this appt is to learn how to live with this, not to confirm, as the book has pretty much done that.
I also weighed myself last Monday and the scale surprized me with a 188. I am only 5'6" so that is close to 50lbs overweight by most charts.
I really need to get my weight (and health) undercontrol, so we are taking several months off (so I say now, lol) and are going to focus on my health, weight, $$ and our relationship, and will see about TTC again closer to June (if some miracle does not happen before).
Thank you all for your love and support, and check back for updates on the weightloss, and fibromyalgia.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home