Info received
We received 2 packets today from 2 different agencies. One agency is in OR, and one is right here in the bay area!
The agency in the bay area has a fee of about $10,000
The agency in OR... $25,000!!!
Holy crap!! Not just the price of the Bay Area one is more appealing, but I liked their info better, and they feel more "personal" I also really like that they deal mainly with birthparents and adoptive parents right here in the area!!
Good things to know, bring on the money!!!
The agency in the bay area has a fee of about $10,000
The agency in OR... $25,000!!!
Holy crap!! Not just the price of the Bay Area one is more appealing, but I liked their info better, and they feel more "personal" I also really like that they deal mainly with birthparents and adoptive parents right here in the area!!
Good things to know, bring on the money!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home