Baby goods before the baby!!
Nick, my mom and I went to Babies R Us today. We wanted to buy a couple of things that we wanted to make sure we got for when we have a baby, and didn't want them to discontinue it before we got a chance.
Here is what we got
Pack-n-Play (that we will actually use like a bassinet in our room)

6-piece bedding set

mobile

lamp

an extra valance, wall border some cute clothes
Here is what we got
Pack-n-Play (that we will actually use like a bassinet in our room)

6-piece bedding set

mobile

lamp

an extra valance, wall border some cute clothes

1 Comments:
The furniture is beautiful! And the pack-n-play is about the coolest thing I've ever seen.
I'm laughing because I realized my comments show up as "mom." That's because my college daughter has a blog on here too and that's how I'm signed in. I guess I could change it - no time right now though.
Post a Comment
<< Home