Checking in
Sorry that I have not been around much. Not much going on. The adoption agency has given me some email addresses of some of their past clients that I am talking to about their experiences with the agency and adoption in general.
I have an appointment today with a dr set up by social security. This is my last thing I have to do before they make the decision regarding my disability claim, so keep your fingers crossed.
We are still hoping that we will be beginning the adoption process in September or october.
Hope everyone is well
I have an appointment today with a dr set up by social security. This is my last thing I have to do before they make the decision regarding my disability claim, so keep your fingers crossed.
We are still hoping that we will be beginning the adoption process in September or october.
Hope everyone is well

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home