Non-Mom... what?!
There is a contest that is going on for America's Favorite Mom. It is put on by NBC, Teleflora and The Today Show. This would be a great contest... BUT... they have put adoptive mom's in a group called "Non-Mom's" Like those of us who are or have adopted are less of a mom than those that birthed a child. Just because my child was born in my heart, and not in my stomach does not mean I am less of a mom. The host are Donnie and Marie Osmond. Marie has adopted 5 of her 8 children, and has always made it a point to make sure everyone understood they are her children just the same as any she gave birth to. I can not believe that she would let something like this happen. I do not get outraged often, but this just takes the cake!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home