Look!
My mom and I went yesterday down to see my grandma. My grandma did not know I was coming so it was fun to surprise her. We had lunch at The Terraces with her, and then she rested while mom and I ran some errands for her, where we ran into my Aunt and Uncle. That was fun!
On the way home, my mom and I stopped at Babies R Us to look at the baby bedding I want, and all the other cute stuff of course. I think we were there an hour or so just looking around.
My mom bought us the super soft blanket that is an accessory to the bedding we want. While she was buying the blanket, I was going through a discount bin. I showed her a boot, and said "of course it is 3.00 there is only 1!" the guy behind the counter says "I have the other. I have been looking for that boot for days" My mom tells him "we'll take them"
They are size 2. I am thinking they would be cute on a boy, or with a cute top, jean skirt, and tights, they would be SO cute on a girl!
On the way home, my mom and I stopped at Babies R Us to look at the baby bedding I want, and all the other cute stuff of course. I think we were there an hour or so just looking around.
My mom bought us the super soft blanket that is an accessory to the bedding we want. While she was buying the blanket, I was going through a discount bin. I showed her a boot, and said "of course it is 3.00 there is only 1!" the guy behind the counter says "I have the other. I have been looking for that boot for days" My mom tells him "we'll take them"
They are size 2. I am thinking they would be cute on a boy, or with a cute top, jean skirt, and tights, they would be SO cute on a girl!

1 Comments:
Very cute boots, good for a boy or a girl.
Post a Comment
<< Home