Changes
Nick and I moved our huge computer desk out into the living room yesterday to start getting the office cleaned up for the nursery.
We took out 2 end tables and a recliner chair. You would have thought those would take up less room that a huge corner desk, but nope. It amazing how much more open the room looks out here, especially for it being a 2BR apartment.
We put our new glider in the nursery, and I was sitting in it looking around about how we will put the baby furniture when we get it, and next thing I knew, I was crying. I guess the reality was sinking it. I am so excited, and nervous and the same time. Hope everyone is well
Here are just a few pics for now to show the difference
Before

After
We took out 2 end tables and a recliner chair. You would have thought those would take up less room that a huge corner desk, but nope. It amazing how much more open the room looks out here, especially for it being a 2BR apartment.
We put our new glider in the nursery, and I was sitting in it looking around about how we will put the baby furniture when we get it, and next thing I knew, I was crying. I guess the reality was sinking it. I am so excited, and nervous and the same time. Hope everyone is well
Here are just a few pics for now to show the difference
Before
After

1 Comments:
What a lot of work! Think of the calories you burned moving all this furniture!
Diane
Post a Comment
<< Home