A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Not much new going on here. I have my follicle check tomorrow with Dr. Selinger in Novato. I am glad to be seeing him so I can find out what my test results mean. On Friday we will do a sperm analysis. Well, I guess Nick will technically be doing the test, but I will go with him to drop off the sample. We have 1 hour to get the sample to the lab in Santa Rosa from the time it is collected and it has to stay warm. The nurse suggested I carry the container in my cleavage. I will do whatever I need to in order to make sure we have a viable specimin when we get to the lab.

I am really excited about our appointment with the RE next week in San Francisco. I am glad that Nick is able to go with me. I think it is really important for both of us to be there.

Last night we put the stamps and lables on the wedding invitations. Nick has a Civil Air Patrol (CAP) Meeting tonight, so we won't work on them at all tonight. Tomorrow night we will fold the invitations and number the RSVP cards, and Thursday we will stuff and seel the envelopes. We will mail them out Friday! Woo hoo! One more wedding task down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home