A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Monday, July 17, 2006

Yesterday I got my period. That makes yesterday cycle day 1. From here on out Cycle Day = CD. Yesterday it started off as a light period, but as of now, I am having a heavy period (not fun during a 5.5 hour car ride home), but I am hoping this is a good sign, as last cycle I had a light period for 3 days and then spotted for 7. Maybe since this is a heavy period, it will be a short one.. We were camping at Pismo Beach with the Scott side of the family. We came home today and I started my Clomid (150mg) when I got home. Fingers crossed I don’t get any Clomid side effects, unless it means that the Clomid is working. Tomorrow I go for blood work and then call San Francisco to set up my appointment with the RE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home