Thursday, July 20, 2006
So, all the results are back in. Everything looks pretty good except the LH is high as is the E2. I have my appointment with Dr. Selinger next week, so we will see what he says. I found out it could cost us $600 a month to move on to injectibles. I am worried about where we will get the money. I guess if we do one cycle out of pocket and it doesn’t work, then we can use some of the money that we might get as wedding gifts and try again after the wedding. I am just really nervous that money is going to make it so we can’t get pregnant.
So, all the results are back in. Everything looks pretty good except the LH is high as is the E2. I have my appointment with Dr. Selinger next week, so we will see what he says. I found out it could cost us $600 a month to move on to injectibles. I am worried about where we will get the money. I guess if we do one cycle out of pocket and it doesn’t work, then we can use some of the money that we might get as wedding gifts and try again after the wedding. I am just really nervous that money is going to make it so we can’t get pregnant.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home