A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Friday, July 21, 2006

I just finished the last of our direction cards that will be included with the wedding invitations. Tonight we go for our food tasting at the location. As my mom says, maybe I should focus on the upcoming wedding to get my mind off of the whole baby thing. It is hard to do, but it helps some too.

Tonight is my last Clomid dosage for this cycle, and most likley my last on Clomid ever as I seem to be resistant to it. Hopefully the injectibles will work. Luckily except for some minor mood swings, I have not had any real side effects. I may be having hot flashes, but who can tell in this 90-100 degree heat wave we seem to be having.

I am also still bleeding. It is light, but it's there. I wish it would just finish all ready!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home