Just wanted to do a little update as I was informed that I have not updated lately. Not much going on here. Just took my last Clomid pills for the cycle yesterday so now we are just waiting for my follicle check with Dr. Selinger on Wednesday. Grow follie grow!!!
This weekend is the PCAM (Pacific Coast Air Museum) airshow. Nick will be working with CAP for the whole weekend so I may not get to see him much, but I am bringing my friend Rich with me. He and Nick have never met, so it's about time!
That's all for now!!!
This weekend is the PCAM (Pacific Coast Air Museum) airshow. Nick will be working with CAP for the whole weekend so I may not get to see him much, but I am bringing my friend Rich with me. He and Nick have never met, so it's about time!
That's all for now!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home