So, my temp sky rocketed again today. Nick and I leave tomorrow for Coast Watch so we will be gone until Sunday afternnon. I will still be temping, just not posting anything until I get back. I go for my progesterone check on Monday, so that will most likely be the next time I post. The postings will most likely slow down for a bit as there is not much going on, but I will let you know when something new happens.
A Forever Family In The Making
This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

1 Comments:
Congratulations to you Nick and Jeny. This can't be an easy process but no matter what happens regarding children you have each other and that is the foudation for every eventuality for the rest of your lives.
Stay focused on each other and the rest will take care of itself.
LoveUncleshannon
Post a Comment
<< Home