A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

So, temps dropped a little today like I guessed they would, but not low enough to make me second guess if I really ovulated or not. One more day of temping and tomorrow we can confirm ovulation both with the temps and with going to see the RE in SF. If it is confirmed I ovulated, the next step is bloodwork in the next 5 days for my progesterone levels. We are looking for 10 or higher. I normally get 0.3-0.4 which means NO ovulation occured. 10 or higher means a healthy progesterone level. After that is either a + HPT or ugly "Aunt Flo" shows her face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home