A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I am so glad that I have an appointment with Dr. Nactigall (the RE) today. My demp did a major drop today. Nick had to go back to work AGAIN last night due to a computer or camera going "down" at the Casino, so I don't think I slept real well with out him. I also woke up at my normal time this morning, but found my self without any blankets on, so it may have been colder in the room. I am just afraid that they are going to tell me that I did not ovulate. Please don't let that be the case. I will write again after our appointment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home