A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Dr. Selinger said that he did not feel like the supplements were needed at this time. He has had many women who had progesterone levels that low carry normal pregnancies. He says we will see what happens in the next couple of days with my temps and if I get my period. We also decided to keep me on the 150mg Clomid next cycle if I am not pg and see if that works along with the increase in Metformin.

Dr says all my symptoms could be related to increasing my Metformin, my body getting used to ovulating or pregnancy related. He said on 10DPO it is hard to tell. Keep an eye on it, and go in for a blood test if no period by CD35.

Get this... before I left for the doctor, I had diarrhea and so I reached in my medicine bag and took some Immodium AD. About 30 minutes later, I still had it so I grabbed the bottle off the counter to take 1 more, and noticed I took my homeopathic sleeping pills instead the 1st time. Oops!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home