A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Thursday, April 14, 2011

I'm horrible!!

Things have been crazy around here and I apologize for being a horrible Blogger.

Let's see... We celebrated our 1 year Gotcha Day Anniversary on Feb 21st. John's BM came out the 1st week in March and we had such an amazing time. Here are a few pictures.

At the airport picking her up





We took John the other day to go see the Easter Bunny. He did great! Here is a picture from last year and then this year to compare


I will try to be better about Blogging

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home