Updates...
John is now sleeping from 7:30-6:30 with a nap from 1:00-3:00!
He is also running around the house kicking a ball at the same time. I swear that he really is only 13.5 months old!
We also are weaning him from the bottle to a milk sippy. He only gets 2 bottles a day, so we are hoping it won't be that hard. We have decided to go cold turkey. Yesterday was day 1 and we had no issues. He did wake at 4 this morning, and is now down for a nap. Hopefully it's just a fluke and has nothing to do with the weaning or him going back to his old schedule. We'll just keep trecking along.
We have booked his BM's flights. Good thing we did as 3 days later 1 leg went up $5 and the other $162
He is also running around the house kicking a ball at the same time. I swear that he really is only 13.5 months old!
We also are weaning him from the bottle to a milk sippy. He only gets 2 bottles a day, so we are hoping it won't be that hard. We have decided to go cold turkey. Yesterday was day 1 and we had no issues. He did wake at 4 this morning, and is now down for a nap. Hopefully it's just a fluke and has nothing to do with the weaning or him going back to his old schedule. We'll just keep trecking along.
We have booked his BM's flights. Good thing we did as 3 days later 1 leg went up $5 and the other $162

1 Comments:
Oh wow, you're back! I'm glad I popped in. Glad to see you updating again!
Time's just flying, isn't it? Boy will be 18 months old in a couple of weeks and I'm scratching my head - where'd the time go?
I'll check in more regularly now that you're posting again.
Peace!
Allie
Post a Comment
<< Home