A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Saturday, October 09, 2010

Weird but pretty cool

I was cleaning out a cupborad and found the journal I was writing in when we were in Texas for John's birth. The night that his BM was induced, Nick and I took guesses for weight and time.

I said 12/11 at 9:00am 7lbs 12oz
Nick said 12/11 at 4:00am 7lbs 4 oz

He was born 12/11 at 9:23am 7lbs 12oz

Mother's intuition? It was weird to see my journaling and then all of a sudden it STOPPED. It was then we found out she decided to parent. Never opened it again until now. Weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home