All clear!
I took John this morning for a re-check for his ear infection. He got the all clear!! He has his last dose of antibiotics tonight and then he's done. He's been such a trooper.
Seems he's also starting to show signs of separation anxiety, so we'll see how he does tomorrow night when Nick and I leave for our anniversary dinner. I'm sure he'll do fine as he'll have Grandma and Grandpa here and we'll be home to put him to bed.
He's also started eating more table foods and less bottle. For instance, this morning for breakfast he had yogurt, diced cooked apple and whole wheat toast. And lunch was brown rice, black beans and avocado. He's a great eater now but sometimes he wants to feed himself and other times he wants to be fed.
Seems he's also starting to show signs of separation anxiety, so we'll see how he does tomorrow night when Nick and I leave for our anniversary dinner. I'm sure he'll do fine as he'll have Grandma and Grandpa here and we'll be home to put him to bed.
He's also started eating more table foods and less bottle. For instance, this morning for breakfast he had yogurt, diced cooked apple and whole wheat toast. And lunch was brown rice, black beans and avocado. He's a great eater now but sometimes he wants to feed himself and other times he wants to be fed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home